Employers need guidance in creating policies that protect employer’s financial interests in order to prevent employment law disputes. Scharar Law Firm, PC provides advice to employers and employees on a broad range of employment law matters, including:
- Structuring employment arrangements
- Drafting and reviewing Employment Contracts
- Drafting and reviewing Non-Competition Agreements
- Drafting and reviewing Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Advising on Intellectual Property matters in connection with employment
When you or your business demands the dual need for an accountant and an attorney, you shouldn’t have to pay for two different, high-priced professionals. The Attorney-CPA’s at Scharar Law Firm, PC combine the knowledge and experience needed to address the critical issues you face from both legal and financial perspectives simultaneously. Contact us today to experience the power of the dual view.